Friday, September 17, 2010

Life

My life since the last post has been crazy busy!
I've been...
1. getting back into the groove with school. We go attend a christian academy for homeschoolers, where the classes are amazing but the homework is quite consuming!
2. waiting on repairmen because several things are being improved at our house.
3. hanging out briefly with our friends on the weekends.
4. hoping to work on different sewing projects. Which are barely being touched since World View is taking up most of my time!
5. working towards my license...Slow but steady wins the race is what i keep telling myself.
(and the most exciting thing is...)
6. yesterday we packed quick as lightening and drove as fast as we legally could towards Amarillo to see our new baby cousin! We are SO completely in love with Jude Quinn (isn't that the cutest name??) and are marveling at how darling he is!
Aunt Snuzi and Uncle Brad brought home Jude today and we all laid on the bed talking and cooing over the new baby. Baby James (well, not the baby any more!) is the best big brother, held Jude gave him a slobbery kiss on the nose and laid his head on the little bundle of baby. So sweet!
Holding Jude's hand, I marvel at how tiny he is! His skin is incredibly soft and he makes such soft little cooing noises. There's nothing so sweet as a new born baby!
Here is a link to see pictures of Jude Quinn.
I think it is so fun to be the oldest cousin out of seven. I cannot wait until I am more experienced driver and can take my little cousins out to the park or to feed the ducks at the pond. Until then I can just enjoy holding and playing with my little cousins.
Maddy and I are the oldest and only girls out of the seven cousins on my mother's side. I often wonder where on earth do little boys get their energy?? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Awww Morgie! This post made me get all misty. So sweet! My boys are so blessed to have you and Maddie for their cousins! I love you!

    ReplyDelete