A vision of family gathered around a table loaded with delectable foods most certainly comes to mind at that word. Family and fun times are very good reasons indeed to be thankful. Many other things have occured over the months since I last blogged that I'm thankful for and below is a brief overview.
(Sorry it's been so long since last post!)
- I am thankful for the family and friends God has blessed me with and the fantastic times I always have with them.
- I'm thankful for the opportunity I had recently serving at an organization called Voice of the Martyrs.
- While studying philosophy this year in World View 3, I've realized how there's no struggle for the Christian to find answers to the questions philosophers have failed to answer on their own. I'm most thankful that Christ gives value and purpose to our lives!
- I'm very thankful that I'm doing a science this year that I enjoy learning about- Anatomy and Physiology.
- I'm oh-so-thankful that I can now have sugar again! :D
- I'm thankful for the fun times I have with my sister Madison, staying up late talking and laughing and reading Sherlock Holmes stories aloud in British accents.
- I'm thankful for all the blessings, large and small, God has poured into my life this year.
- And lastly, I'm thankful for you, who took the time out of your day to read a tad about my life. :)
Hope you and yours have a very blessed Thanksgiving this year!