Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Help Meet

I'm thrilled to pieces! Tomorrow is the beginning of a Small Group of 13 girls reading the book below, and it's at our house. I'm so excited! It is one of the BEST devotionals I have ever read. For all of you single girls 14 and up , I highly recommend it!
(isn't it gorgeous!)
The back of the book reads:
I can think of nothing I want more
than someone to truly love me.
You spend your time pining away for your
true love and suddenly... you're married and
it is a lot more than you bargained for. Now is
the hour you should be preparing to be a wife- to
be a help meet.
What does a good guy really look for in a girl?
are you a Dreamer, Servant, or Go-to Gal?
Do you know what to pray for your man-to-be?
Should you tell a guy you like him?
Can you know God's will in choosing a husband?

As soon as I read that I immediately flipped it back to the front and flew through the book. It truly is amazing and was really convicting. I need to pray more, change the way I talk to being more positive instead of negative, I need to start learning about how to fix things around the house, how to cook a whole meal. For most of you girls out there, you probably already know that. Me? I know how to bake cookies, omelets, sandwiches and shortbread. I'm afraid my skills are bit lacking there.
Hope you enjoy this book as much as I did!

1 comment: