Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Music Man Jr.


Today was the FIRST day of drama and I've been looking forward to for so long! My friend Rebecca gave me and Maddy our Music Man Jr. scripts an hour early before the class started and I was thrilled! Flipping through it as fast as I could, I decided to begin highlighting. Running to get my highlighter, I accidentally picked Maddy's script up and in my enthusiasm highlighted all MY lines in HER book. Haha, sorry Maddy... ;)
Usually for the first day of drama, our director hands out our scripts and we all sit in a large circle, reading and singing through it, today was no different. I am Marian Paroo in the play and managed to get through most of the play without being too embarrassed. But when it came to the song Till There Was You, my friends told me I was red as my plaid coat. Which is very red. Good honk! (excuse my phraseology) Besides that it was a blast!

1 comment:

  1. It's always fun when you have read through with the cast. :D

    ReplyDelete