Sunday, January 2, 2011

Highlights of 2010

Who can even believe it's already January 2011?!
Here is a list of some of my favorite memories from 2010....

With JOY Christian Academy our fashion design class was able to take a tour of the fashion collection at the University of North Texas.
I immensely enjoyed preforming in The Fiddler On The Roof as Tzeitel






During the summer my family and I visited Ft. Walton, Florida



I turned 16!!


My friend and I created a spoof of Les Miserables

Our friends took my sister and I on photo shoots


If you ever get the chance, you should totally spray paint the cars at Cadillac Ranch it is extremely fun!

I enjoyed fellowship with beautiful friends

Stayed up really late with my sister watching BBC movies such as Persuasion, sense and sensibility, Lorna Doon, etc, nearly every night eating toast and tea. It was delightful although we occasionally got in trouble for being a little too delighted...hehehe.

My sweet baby cousin Jude Quinn was born in October


We celebrated the Holidays with family


I narrated The Best Christmas Pageant Ever for 7 exciting performances
(in case you're wondering, it was the best Christmas pageant ever)




These are just a few of the highlights of 2010. I have been abundantly blessed with family and friends.
Once again, I wish you all a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. What a marvelous year you had!~ I'd love to perform in Fiddler on the Roof, especially after I saw the Broadway production this year. =) I'd want to play Chava, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! Yes, it was a wonderful year. :) And I hope this year for you is even more blessed! ANd HOW EXCITING to see it on Broadway!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your spoof of Les Miserables is hilarious! Love the fake beard and girls-acting-boy-parts! Brilliant!

    In Christ,
    Larkin

    ReplyDelete