Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Crowding together in the kitchen, food sitting about on the counter, Maddy reading Psalm 145, bowing our heads, holding hands, and giving thanks for everything.
You have got to love Thanksgiving! Not merely because of the DELICIOUS food, or lovely desserts, but rather gathering with family you don't get to see often and laughing and having a wonderful time.
These are my top three things I'm thankful for this day:
1. I'm thankful for my Creator Who loved us enough to send us His Son, that He thought we were worth dying for, Who died an excruciating death for us, and rose again on the third day for our salvation, that He bridged the gap created between man and God since the Fall by stretching out His arms across the cross

2. For my loving and encouraging family, who are always there for me
3. My dear friends, who are just as crazy as I am

Hope ya'll have had a fabulous Thanksgiving day!

No comments:

Post a Comment